Monday, February 28, 2011

sock it to ya!

The other day, I decided to start a 365 days of socks challenge for myself. Every morning, I take a pic of my socks and put it on facebook. I think it'll be fun so see how I mix and match my socks (seriously. They rarely ever match!). Who knows if I will be able to complete it?
On another note, I started and finished this baby quilt last night!
It's just strips, easy peasy!
I can write a tutorial for you, if you guys want?
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's cut very straight, but hey. It's my very first quilt top ever completed!!! I'm also working on a king-size quilt for my mom...probably
a stupid idea considering I have never completed a quilt yet!!!
But, I am determined to finish it by my trip to Washington D.C. in March! 
These are just *some* of the fabrics in the king-size quilt.  Mom picked them out, and I am hoping to get it completed before her birthday! I am almost done sewing rows, then i just need to sew the rows together, baste, quilt, and bind!!!
Anyways, that's all for today!

xoxo, alyssa grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :D it means a lot to hear your opinion!